Monday, September 3, 2007

Why This Hide-and-Seek???

I really don’t understand the reason behind playing hide and seek with one’s own conscience. If there is something that is labeled ‘illegal’ or ‘not wise’ by the society, then surely I will refrain form doing that; of course if my conscience seconds that. Why do something ill and then searching for excuses???

But if there is something, which is not wrong in my knowledge (or according to my conscience), then I will not stop doing that if the entire world gets accumulated at the other end of tug-of-war.

Obviously, this is my idea of living.

1 comment:

Sonali said...

Conscience now-a-days is posessed by that tribe of people who are vanishing fast. Even then, I agree with you that if your own brain tells(mind it, not heart, because heart can lead you hayware but not your brain)you that what you are doing is correct, don't give a damn to what the populace believes.

Living life on your own terms breeds confidence rather than meekly following the societal norms, most of which are meant to keep the women in confinement and debar them from soaring high in the sky like an eagle using the wings of their own dreams!!