Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Style Statement!!!!

It’s Monday morning…..!!! Oh No! I got late again! Rush…rush…So much work to do…got to have breakfast…Oh! My god…baai hasn’t come today…got to make it too…to hell with it…I’ll rather have it in canteen….get ready…get ready…soon….oops…forgot to press the white shirt…….where are my socks gone….this baai really sux….I better talk to aunty to replace her….I’m sure she steals food from the kitchen too….oh….almost got ready…….comb baby comb….here it is….a little cologne…I’m almost done…..oh….I almost forgot my patta yaar……..otherwise how people on the road will know that I work in IBM?


Some (imaginary) random thoughts of an imaginary MNC employee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does this story match to anyone???
I have someone in my mind....hope you understand... [:P]

Sonali said...

hmm....the patta sucks...the bai can wait.....

:)