Thursday, September 20, 2007

In the Blue Sky Line...

Since the morning there must be something wrong with the 1ft by 1ft sky that is visible from my work station. An array of planes, one after another, at every 10-15 minutes are coming flying from the south-east corner and disappearing behind the building just next to us. My office is no way close to Dumdum airport, nor does it fall on the air-traffic route, as I have not seen them before. I have even identified some of our domestic fly chaps. There must be some diversion in the air-route due to, god knows what, some reason.

This reminds me of the traffic hazard that the Saltlake-Garia passengers are suffering for last three weeks and is reportedly to tolerate for next three months! Simple reason, the Patuli Bridge at the Peerless bus stop had a brake-down (resulting all the drivers’ and commuters’ nervous-break-down!) just one week before the Hyderabad mess-up and promptly, the eye-opened local government decided to close the route for another three months! Now the entire traffic is diverting from Ajainagar crossing towards Santoshpur making the place a hornifying (when thousands of horns provoke horror) treat.

I was just wondering what would have been the mishap in the clear blue sky, still the abode of God, that all the planes are diverting their route. Whatever be the reason, who cares as I am having a good time while writing and counting the planes like god ol’ days. And till now I’ve counted 15 planes! Yea……..

No comments: