Tuesday, September 4, 2007

dunno wat to name it

From the morning, it’s raining in drizzles. To be precise ‘tukro mein’… Today is Janmashtami. I am feeling like going to any temple and sit quietly in front of the altar and try to remember the hundred and eight names, which I never succeed to do. And yes, I was supposed to ornate myself with good clothes and jewelleries because, I believe, that is what Bal Gopal expects to see - a gopini. A lot of people don’t understand the need of it and I have also stopped explaining myself to them.

But alas, today I’m in office. Working and head-banging on finance!!! But, yes…there are some things which God preserves for you, never letting you know! I don’t know why I’m humming ‘en swasa kaatre’ from the very morning!!! It’s such a celestial feeling. But wait, I don’t know what it means, it’s in Tamil!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: