Monday, July 4, 2011

Dead Metalhead

This book landed up in my hands quite accidentally. I happened to know the writer of this suspense novel Bhrigu Chaddha and I bought this book just to encourage him after learning the fact that he has dared to write a novel and published it all by himself!

So, initially I had no expectation from the novel. But I understood that I was wrong the moment I started reading it. The initial reading left me ‘awestruck’! My god, this boy has such a great command over the language and he knows how to explain an emotion! His elaborate description of an incident or a particular time of a day is really impressive.

I found Bhrigu’s writing much better than many new age ‘best seller’ writers of India. This novel offers much more than those conversational-soap-operatic novels that are coming up now with all those Engineer-turned-writers (They think writing to be a joke or what!). I wish this book were published by some famous publishing house, Bhrigu would be a adored name among teenagers by now.

Kudos to you Bhrigu! You rock. Waiting to read more from you.

4 comments:

Bhrigu Chadha said...

Wow! I just found this.. makes me glad.. Sincere thanks for the support and this review..

Madhushree Deb said...

Hey Congratulations once again. You simply rock sweetheart :-) Bhrigu himself saw this and thanked you!!!

Doell said...

To Bhrigu,

Hey...thanks for the comment....I had promised you that I would write about your book if I find it good...which I did :) hey...keep up the good work...dont stop writing....best of luck

Doell said...

To Madhu

:)