Monday, July 4, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2

Kung Fu Panda 2 is just beyond my explanation. It’s so good..Yes…. it’s even better than the first one….the entire storyline is so good. The first one when ended didn’t leave a cue for a new story like this one has done…..but still the way the story is developed deserves a big salute. The concept of making a peacock the villain and showing him fighting with all his feathers blowing is something I could never imagine. It was dangerously beautiful. I just loved it and felt that it should never end.

The movie is also special to me as it’s the first time I have gone out and had a great time with friends after coming to Bangalore. Thanks to Priya and Gayathri for this.

1 comment:

Gaurab said...

This is no doubt a gud movie, I found the first one more entertaining.
Apna apna choice hain... bujhle