Wednesday, November 14, 2007

United to Sangamam

Yesterday night while having dinner I was listening to Sangamam. This is one of those albums by ARR that just doesn’t let me go. I get hooked to it so much and so easily that I know for next one week I will be listening to it continuously. The title song of the movie was the last song that I heard and then I went to sleep. Until I slept, I kept humming its tune, quite naturally. But surprisingly, whenever I woke up at night I found myself humming some or other portion of Sangamam! Well it continued. The very first tune that caught me today morning was the flute piece played just before MSV starts singing. This happens very rarely to me when the song that I’m addicted to keep lingering in my mind. So, today I started my day with a happy ‘tune’ :)

No comments: