Tuesday, November 13, 2007

An Ideal Idle Morning!!!

As I’m an early riser, I can hardly insist myself to be in the bed for long hours. Though I wake up quite early, my ideal idle morning starts at around 7 in the morning. I just keep day dreaming for some time and then put the headphone on my ear. There’s no strict choice of any song involved, anything by ARR is just more than perfect. Then I really need to be completely secluded as I don’t want to be caught as I gaze at my favorite wall of the room without forgetting to blink. My most wonderful morning has thus just started. I spend some more time huddling in the corner of my bed, listening to some of my loved tunes.

Then I need some break. After having breakfast I spend some time reading the novel I am continuing. In my ideal day, I should be alone in the house and I should be free to do anything I want. Like sing for some time, then may be recite some poems, then listen to some more songs.......no cooking, washing, cleaning.......no talking......................my ideal day continues........

2 comments:

Saborni said...

Ideal Idle morning…great caption indeed!! Though I yearn for the same but my daughter does not allow me to spend an ideal idle morning like you. But after reading this blog I also want to spend this kind of morning again which I have spent long time back. Don’t know when I’ll get a chance. May be when my daughter will be a grown up girl.

Saborni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.