Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Some moments of life....

After a long time Tanuj pinged me in Orkut. It was nice getting his message after so many days. Why he pinged? What else may be the reason of my Delhi friends to remember me now? ARR is performing in Delhi on 17th November. For last two weeks I'm endlessly answering my mobile phone, sms, mails and scraps saying that I'm not coming for the show. I cant blame them. All my friends know how much I love him and almost all of them instantly remember me whenever they find a glimpse of him in TV or News Paper. But, honestly I'm tired now. On one side when I cant really console myself for missing ARR's show for the second time, I just dont find words to answer them. I wish it were a nightmare and I would wake up to find that I'm in Delhi only; I was never gone anywhere actually.

3 comments:

AC said...

Hello.. How are you today! :)

Devraj Roy said...

Tanju-er sombondhe post!! aar amar belay sadher lau??..[:x]

Doell said...

devraj

sadher lau banailo more boiragi!!!!