Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Transparency is not allowed!!!

Transparency is not allowed. If you are transparent in your nature, talking and expression, then you are more prone to fall in the social pitfalls. The more lucid you are in your attitude, the more you are mistaken! You may say some of your friend very casually ‘I don’t like Mr. XYZ’……and it can turn out to be an official statement! Or if I say ‘I like Mr. XYZ’, suddenly I am being linked up with him. Give me a break! I may not be very good hypocrite but do I have to go ahead and explain all my said lines! Anybody aware of any crash course on 'hypocrisy'????

- by a very frustrated Doell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to your experience. Completely. But to avoid this you have one way. Take it easy. You'll enjoy.

Unknown said...

Don't try to make every body happy in this world. Be what you are and be Happy.