Monday, January 7, 2008

Some Random Thoughts

So, finally I'm in Mumbai. And quite strangely, I'm finding the city so nice. Here I must confess that I didnt have any such expectations at all. The reason behind my such a mind set or prejudice, if you call it (though I try not to be prejudiced) is definitely my almost three years stay in Delhi. After coming here, I feel like I have come out of the dead lock that was shaping to be an infinite one. I feel so free!

I am yet again fotunate to have some real good colleagues and room mates. But I guess, everything in life does not come with such sugar coating. I'm suffering from an enormous longing for my family, my little kitchen and my small house, where I used to maintain each and everything. Sometimes I feel like my life has come to a full stop! Earlier I used to crave for sleeping at least half an hour more....and now......

Life never stops teaching you. And of course, for a headless adament person like me, no bumps seem to be adequate. There is no learning of the fact on my part that I SHOULD NOT discuss my private matters with anyone except my family members. But since I have not learnt the fact over the years, there is no limit of people taking my advantages. Yes, I feel bad, just like I felt bad on the previous occassions. But again, no one but I am responsible for that.

And of course there's is no stopping of people to misunderstand me! I think as a precaution, I should deliberately and immediately stop SMSing with people. C'on, this costs me too!

Amir Khan's next production - Delhi Delhi, which is reportedly going to be an out and out international project will be composed by SEL!!!! This news is confirmed by none other than Shankar Mahadevan himself! Lets face it honestly and confess it- that I am very sad :(

update: I guess this is the perfect post that justifies the name of my blog - a jabberwock!

No comments: