Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What's the mystery?

It is but obvious that after changing the mobile-sim card, we get to lose some numbers that are saved in sim-memory, smses and all call register information. But this time when I changed my sim card, I lost some smses that were very precious to me. And I was surprized by the fact that the deletion was on random basis!

I generally delete and clear my sms inbox in every 2-3 days. But there are some smses that I never delete. Those are the smses sent to me from my friends saying that they have 'met Rahman'. I even dont delete the reply smses I got from my friends after I met Rahman.

Very surprizingly, I lost two smses sent to me by Prabhu and XXXX after they met Him. Quite surprizingly I do have the further smses I shared with them, but not those ones :(

Note: XXXX does not want his name to be mentioned.

No comments: