Monday, February 21, 2011

Mekhla

I always wanted to buy a nice mekhla for myself. I had set two conditions for buying a mekhla. None of them fulfilled so I actually dropped the idea of buying it.

Then finally I bought it. It was very adamant and courageous step from my side. For last one and half years I have not bought anything which I wished. Not that I have bought nothing, but I have purchased only things of necessity. It’s true that I don’t really spend much but I have always bought things which I really wished and which is not really ‘necessary’ to have. But now when I go to malls and markets, I just find ‘nothing’ to buy. I see things that once I used to wish to buy. But I don’t buy them anymore even though I have money and freedom to buy that.

So, buying this mekhla was a big step for me. May be I am coming out of the shadow and slowly turning to real ‘me’, what I used to be before.

This mekhla is not a muga mekhla. Muga mekhlas cost 4-6 thousand rupees. I did not go for such expensive stuff. It’s a Rs 700 nice and very beautiful mekhla :)

No comments: