Sunday, October 14, 2007

Some quick Monday morning updates -

1. This header is designed, planned, conceived and delivered to me by my dear friend Arvind A M from Yahoo Group Fan Club. On my special request! Isn’t it nice? Thanks Arvind :)

2. My another friend Prabhu, yet again from Yahoo Group Fan Club, met A R Rahman! That also in his house and had lunch with him on the Eid! Oh..I can't think more, I would have certainly fainted! I’m so happy for him. Congratulations and many more congratulations to him!!!! :) Click here for the billion dollar image!!!!

3. The most important update! I’m going home on Puja. At last I have succeeded to have a flight ticket on 19th October 2007, which is the Ashtami. If everything goes right, no weather trouble or plane engine trouble occurs then I will be reaching home by 11 in the morning. And obviously, from that very moment I and my sister will start exploring all Puja pandals of Silchar. Oh…I’m so happy!!!! :) :) :)

3 comments:

Aravind said...

happy Puja! hav a great time! :D

AC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madhushree Deb said...

Oh my god! I cant beleive that he had lunch with ARR!!!!....lucky chap. One day I will also be fortunate enough to dine with Abhishek Bacchan.