Friday, October 12, 2007

Some Irritating People, Some Bitter Experiences

For some people, there is never limit of anything. And now, I’m on the verge of my patience. The reason is a vexing boy in my office.

He sits just near the entrance of my floor and never skips to see me, when I’m entering or leaving. God knows, how he works! As far as I know, he’s a content write.

If, unfortunately, I ever caught with him in the café, I really don’t understand what happens to him! He starts humming instantly; he starts tapping the small coffee glasses and starts behaving so hyper!

My seat happens to be near to balcony entrance. So he comes to the balcony door, not walking, not running; but skidding! What the hell!

And of course, keeps ogling!

These are the things he does when I’m around. I don’t know what he does with others. I am sure there is much to do on his part. I just feel like trashing him sometime.

And I don't know his name yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor him.. Ignore..