Saturday, January 14, 2012

6th January, 2012

This year was the best day as compared to any other 6th January till date!
On 5th January I came to know from FM that the Hindi version of Vinnathandi Varuvaya, which is Ek Tha Deewana is finally releasing and the audio was going to be available in the market from 6th January, 2012. Whoever decided this strategy, no wonder, had ARR’s fans in mind.

So, me being me, immediately placed an order for the audio CD of Ek Tha Deewana with Flipkart with the help of my friend Chandrima.

And wow wow, I got the CD right in my hand on the very next day, i.e. on 6th January, 2012!!!!! I returned from office on my toes and, what more, I inaugurated my laptop by playing Ek Tha Deewana audio CD.

This was the best way I celebrated ARR’s birthday as far as I can remember!
The review on Ek Tha Deewana is yet to be drafted hence posted. So, peoples, please hang on for some time. Itz cuming soon!!!!

No comments: