Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Great Indian Tension is here

Time for the match-of-all-matches India-Pakistan cricket match has arrived again in the world cup. All eyes will be glued to the much hyped, much anticipated and much publicised match tomorrow when team India will take on team Pakistan in the huge ground of Mohali where the wicket is favorable for batsmen and a total of 700 runs by two teams put together is being expected.

All fingers crossed for the team India to win.

I am happy that my present state of in-between-jobs has spared me of the great tension of managing a leave or leaving early from office leaving my head free for having tension for the match only. I can be at home all ready to watch each ball of the match and bite my nails.

Cheer for India!!! Team aise he nahi jitti, jitana padta hai :)

1 comment:

IdontNeedName said...

Team aise he nahi jitti, jitana padta hai :) ?

Are you referring to Poonam Pandey? :)