Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Angels and Demons - the movie

Yesterday while fiddling with TV remote, I found Angels and Demons to be telecast (i dont remember in which channel) shortly. Hurriedly I took my bath, did my my puja and prepared rice for dinner and sat to watch the movie. It's always exciting to see the movie of a novel which you have read recently. Though the Angels and Demons is not as enjoyable as Da Vinci Code, but it was a good time pass read.

Anyway, the movie is a lot different from the novel where many characters of the novel were omitted and some more were introduced. When I was reading the novel, I used to wonder how they would have made the movie considering so many complex incidents happening simulataneously. But they did change the plot to a large extent. But I must admit the movie is less dramatic than the novel, which is good.

Just like The Godfather, I found the film adaptation of the novel Angels and Demons to be better than the original novel.

No comments: