Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Wish Fulfilled

When I was working in TIS in Bombay, I used to see those girls of my age in the office who were so smart and confident to take training sessions. I used to wonder if I could ever do it in my life. Considering the fact that I grew up in a small town studying in Bengali medium government school where there were no extra curricular activities, I was no match to them.

But after working for more than two years as an Instructional Designer, I have gathered some knowledge to be a veteran here :) So, when my manager asked me to take a training on the basics of E-learning, I was more than happy to arrange it. Though I was a little nervous initially, but as I started it, it was not bad.

Actually it was quite satisfactory. And I am happy that one of my wishes has actually fulfilled.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very happy for u........:):) CONGRATS!!!....I wish I can do this too in future....

Gaurab said...

Many congratulations!
Hope this would give you back the much needed self-assurance.