Thursday, January 27, 2011

Movie Time

Recently we have taken the plan for English channels in our Airtel Digital TV service. Earlier, we had not taken this plan and suddenly we realized that we have nothing to see in TV except for some weekend movies. All channels keep showing serials one after another. I watch one serial though: Sasural Genda Phool. But other than that I was left with no reason to sit in front of the TV except for news shows and some talk shows.

Ever since we have taken this plan, I have been watching one after another movie. Friends call and they find me watching some movie. So in last two weeks I have see the movies like: The Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Italian Job, The Godfather II, The Hangover, Meet the Parents and Mission Impossible III.

The Godfather II was a real gem in the list. It was worth waiting four years after reading the novel to watch this. I could see some differences in the movie plot from the novel. I don’t have the book with me, so can't really cross check though. But since Mario Puzo himself was involved in the script writing for the movie, then whatever differences were there, they are welcome!

No comments: