Friday, October 14, 2011

Common Sense is most Uncommon

Today after much adventure, I got into a bus at Silk Board. My destination Jayadeva Flyover. Since I don’t come to office by bus usually I was not aware of this bus’s route. I got the ticket and then I thought “I have to get down under the flyover, so what if the bus takes the flyover?” So I decided to ask the conductor.


Me: Sir, bus flyover ke upar se ya neeche se jayegi?
Conductor: Upar se janeka road hai kya madam?

True. The Jayadeva flyover is one-way. Only people coming from Bannerghatta and Jayanagar can take the flyover to come to the Silk board side of the flyover, but vehicles from Silk board can’t take the flyover, they have to take the road under the flyover. For last six months everyday my cab takes the flyover but still this common knowledge was not visible to me until now.

1 comment:

Gaurab said...

Knee pain can be dangerous!! I guess you already have the symptoms ;-)