Sunday, June 5, 2011

Punctality is a quality if.......

You will be appreciated for your punctuality if you are Aishwarya Rai or Amitabh Bachchan. Much will be talked and written about your quality of being punctual.

But if you are a normal regular person, then forget about being appreciated for that, don’t even expect people to turn up on time.

Though I have been facing the problem of being punctual since my school-college days, I can’t change my basic nature. I value my time and I value other’s time also. So I never go anywhere late except for some exceptional cases.

But people seem to be not bothered about anything but themselves and their own comfort. They are not bothered at all if someone is waiting for them somewhere. But just for some irresponsible people I can’t change my nature. I still go everywhere on time.

2 comments:

Gaurab said...

tore ke wait koray re?? hummmm!?!?
btw... tui o kintu amare besh wait koraisos... ami tor takiya olpo beshi punctual... LOL!

Doell said...

Gaurab,

It's true that I reached late when I went to meet you.....but that's one of the rarest incidents of my life.....and I dont take responsibility for this...that day it started raining heavily....and my volvo bus stopped under the tree and started waiting for the rain to stop....as if it were a human and not bus....if something unnatural like this happens then how can you expect me to maintain time?