Saturday, December 22, 2007

Nothing can make Christmas merrier!!!

Paulo Coelho wishing for Christmas that also with his special Christmas tale ----- sounds too good to be true? Well, that's exactly what happened to me. Today I just logged in my Gmail and got this mail from none other than Paulo Coelho wishing Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! No wonder, nothing can be as good as getting wish from a favorite author!!!

Preface of the story-

My friend Vidhi gifted me Like the Flowing Rivers by Paulo Coelho last year on my birthday. This was the first time I was reading his writing and instantly I got hooked to his extraordinary sense of spirituality. I took no time to search him in the wiki and got hold of his personal website and blog. In his personal website I got a page where viewers can write message to Paulo Coelho and I wrote one to him. To my extreme surprise, he replied to my message from his personal e-mail id! The day I got that mail, I was literally about to fall from the chair as it was so much unanticipated and unexpected! But it was true as it was signed by him only. This was one of the moments that I will never forget in my life......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

memorable 22nd Dec....right?????
take care and be happy always....
And of course MERRY CHRISTMAS...