Friday, September 16, 2011

Three lives I don’t want to live

1. Being at home whole day and not going out anywhere, especially to malls or restaurants so that I can save some money. By doing so, if I have to compromise on some relation, then also I am ready. This will save me money and will save me from looking like a stupid in the fashionable malls.

2. Going out for movie and dinner every single weekend and make sure that I have seen all the movies that are currently running.

3. Going out to the bar every weekend and get drunk.

I want to live a life which has a balance of eating out, going out for shopping or movies and going out for sight-seeing at the same staying at home so that my house is well maintained and I get some time to read books, cook new food items, do embroidery and relax. I also like to do something for the society and want to spend some time of my life in doing so. But most importantly I want to be available to those who love me all the time. That's what the ideal life I want to lead.

No comments: