Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pamper Yourself

Today was supposed to be just another Sunday with the kind of engagements I have on Sundays with one extra engagement - evening music class as my music teacher is going to Kolkata for one whole month.

But the day wasn't as it was supposed to be. While having a normal conversation with my friend over phone, some skeletons of my past life came out unexpectedly, which I had hidden conveniently, thus leaving me choked and aghast.

So I decided to pamper myself to come out of it!

Generally when I want to pamper myself I visit beauty parlor, which otherwise I don't do. But today since I didn't have time for that, I decided to go for some shopping and thus I ended up buying a salwar-suit piece that I never intended to buy and that also worth 850/-!!!!!!!!!

I still cant decide whether it was a good deal or bad deal!!

1 comment:

Purba said...

of course a good deal!!!! at least for that u have bought something for yourself....else u always buy for others,specially for me :):)