Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Raining!

Who says good old days never come back? It has come back for me!

It’s raining day and night in Mumbai. I feel like my days of childhood has come back. My Silchar days, when we used to go to school/tuition/college all drenched and preferred to remain that way the entire day.

My Delhi days really took me far away from this fantasy of rains and clouds. First of all it hardly rains in Delhi; and even when it rains, you just cannot afford to dowse yourself. The rain is so cold and chilled there as if has come directly from the Himalayas that I would have surely caught pneumonia had I repeated my Silchar activity there.

So, finally after a long time I’m enjoying my most favorite season – rains :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I too miss those rainy days... what a delightful way to have a fond remembrance of our cheerful past...