Monday, June 11, 2007

A R Rahman Concert in Delhi !!!!!!!

A R Rahman is supposed to do a concert in Delhi on 30th June 2007 at India Gandhi Indoor Stadium to promote voting for Taj Mahal.

I am still trying to believe and digest the news!!! Though came from a very reliable source, I am a bit apprehensive to reckon on my dream!!!! I don't want the history of 2003 'Unity of Light' concert in Kolkata to repeat again. But again, there are some things which are not in our hands and I really dont know what's going to happen when A R Rahman will be taking the Indira Gandhi Stadium audience for a magical journey - will I be present there then?

As I cant predict on my fortune, I can just hope to be there. I can just hope to see my dream come true - listening my God singing!!! In spite of all speculations, confusions, obligations and expectations, I am enjoying my present status of being celestial!!! I am enjoying my sessions of day-dreaming!!! Yes..exactly...I am at Cloud 9!!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and all the best. I know it is a dream come true.

Anonymous said...

I think that this show is on for sure. I have already booked my tickets to Delhi, to attend this show :)