Sunday, December 28, 2014

Even Unseen Dreams also Fulfill

Aren't we constantly running to fulfill our dreams?

Sometimes we can fulfill them after years of perseverance....sometime the unfulfillment of those dreams prick so badly that even the thought of following them leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

For me, I have fulfilled a lot of my dreams and have a lot of dreams unfulfilled as well, which I do not wish to follow anymore.

But, there are are certain dreams that I never dared to see but got fulfilled. One such unseen dream got fulfilled today. And hence the post.

When I was staying in Kolkata, I was a stueednt. I and my sister used to stay in a private ladies hostel. Now when I look back, I cannot believe that we lived those days. It seems like a movie that I finished watching now. I will write in detail about those days sometime later, as this post is simply not about remembering those cruel yet funfilled and simple days.

We were staying in Baghajatin while we had to go to Park Street to attend our classes. Our bus used to take the route via Hazra and via Elgin road. In Elgin road, there was the biggest show room of P C Chandra jewellers bright with yellow lights and well protected behind iron gates and two armed guards at the gate. Everytime my bus used to cross that showroom, when I used to be mostly balancing myself while standing in the thick crowd in the bus, I never even dreamt that one day I would go and purchase anything from that shop.

Today after what feels like an eternity, when I was buying earrings from P C Chandra(not from the Elgin road showroom, but the M G Road shworoom in Bangalore), I thought that this definitely calls for a blog post. I also realized that may be there is no such thing as "imposiible". After all, we never know what is really there in the store of future - both good and bad, who knows...

No comments: