Saturday, July 28, 2012

I will miss you Batman

"I wanted to see, what breaks first...your spirit or your body." - That was the darkest moment of The Dark Knight Rises.

I think I was the last person to leave the theater with a heavy heart that Christopher Nolan-Christian Bale Batman series is over. I don't know if I would like Nolan's upcoming Man of Steel considering that I never really like the Superman. But I'll always miss Christian Bale as the Batman.

PS. Those who thought Agent Vinod sucks, might like to eat up their words after watching The Dark Knight Rises. I still believe that had Agent Vinod been made in English with some Hollywood A-lister in lead and with the same ditto script, the people of our country would have gulped it with 5 stars.

1 comment:

Gaurab said...

You should have put one note in the beginning "Spoiler" :-(


Sad! Sad! Sad!