Friday, May 18, 2012

A dog and sometimes a cow

Yesterday we three friends wanted to have something different in lunch and so ordered three small pizzas in the U.S Pizza counter in the cafeteria and found a table about 500 meters away from the counter and settled.

We were waiting patiently continuing with our usual chit-chat and occasional giggles. Suddenly a small amount of still-being-cooked pizza escaped the walls of that giant oven that I could see from my seat and entered into my nose. I immediately exclaimed "yey, our pizzas are almost ready, I can smell it"

My two friends looked at each other's face and looked confused and puzzled and said "we can't smell anything!"
Me: "Ohhh...never mind...my mother always says that I must have been a dog in my last birth as no fragrance skips my nose and I was a smell-tester in my house"

My two friends started laughing out loud and then one friend suddenly called out "hey, I can also smell it now!!!!!!"
Me: "See!! You must have been a dog two births back, so it came a little later to you" and we all split out in laughter.
The other girl was still looking confused as she still couldn't smell anything!
I told her, "don't worry. You must not have been a dog in last five births of yours!"

The cow part

At the entrance of my office, they have built a small barred-metallic-passage that stops cows and dogs from entering into the office premises. But whenever I enter the office I get so scared to walk on that passage that I take a small detour to enter the office. I often laugh at myself and tell my friends that I must have been dog and cow in my last births and I still have their characteristics in me that stops me from walking on that passage!

2 comments:

Purba said...

Hahahahaha!!!!! nice one :):)

Gaurab said...

Hilarious! I am so terrified to learn these facts. I have to take care of so many threats, to safe guard myself, next time I meet you.

ROFL!!!

Btw, I don’t know why I can't login using my google Id to put this comment. Google expects everyone on earth to have a blogger account. Who will read those blogs then?? What is happening with the open source platforms!! I hate being dictated. :(