Saturday, February 18, 2012

Random Thoughts

He is famous....he is loved by millions.....he is chased by his fans......he has a fame that spreads across country borders.....

But at the end of the day he is human, one human who started from the scratch and struggled hard from the zero to today's super-stardom.

So, during some special moments, the moments, which are special for him also, he behaves like anyone of us....

After all, all these years of struggle and success hasn't changed him to a machine from human.

----------------

My reading hours have come down drastically from 2-3 hours per day to even 0 hours. All thanks to my laptop and the fact that I stay so close to office that I end up staying 14-15 hours at office on a regular day.

----------------

My 15 years old days have come back!!!! Those songs have come back to my life again. Thanks Amith :) ...thanks for the Fingertips Fair Collection....as I said before...u're my backup plan...thanks a lot :)

----------------

Are promises made to be broken? I had kept my first promise associated with this city...but the return promise was not kept....

5 comments:

Purba said...

Congrats for your old days have come back and my thanks to Amith too :):)

Doell said...

@ Purba,

Thanks :)

Gaurab said...

14-15 Hrs a day @ Office. This ain't good. :(
People spending more hours @ work tend to become less efficient!
Dont do this to yourself...
Kisi mahan atma ne kahan hain "life is not about work... it's about all other things which are funded by money, coming 'coz u work."

Do ask me about the "Mahan Atma"... and btw... wat was the promise part? Ki dena-paona er kotha hor?

Doell said...

@ Gaurab,

I love my work and work is my stress buster...i know working hard like this wont give me any benefit in the company but at least I do something which I love :)

Gaurab said...

Come on.. get a life! I appreciate that you love your work. However, working hard (14-15 hours) can never be stress buster, no one on earth is going to believe you. This hard work won’t give you anything, rather take a lot from you. Work only for 9 hrs, go home.. watch a movie, listen to Rabindra Sangeet, read a novel... do all that you like (other than work). Those are stress busters, and today I am not talking from the management front at all.