Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shooting Star

Who? Me!!! :D

Yesterday I was off to Juhu bwach with my sister. We were hanging around and suddenly saw balloon shoooting game some steps ahead. We immiditaley started walking towards it as it was our most favourite game when we used to visit the yearly mela (fair) in Silchar.

I took up the heavvyyy gun and asked for the charge. The guy put the bullet inside and I shot it, pointing at nowhere and obvioulsy I missed it. Then that guy gave some tips as how to aim and where to aim, etc. He wouldn't spare his valuable advice with me had he known that it was me who can never hit anything but elephant with her aim. Anyway, this time I decided to listen to him and thanks to the dense population of balloons that everytime I shot one, it hit one that was 2-3 ballons next to the one I pointed. It was fun and I managed to hit 9 out of 10 bullets. My all time best!!!! I was laughing, jumping and screaming.

Now it was my sister's turn. She happens to be the 'thinker' player of hour home. She defeats me in all games starting from chess, carom (she's great shooter in carom), ludo, memory game, etc. The only game that I manage to defeat her is scrabble :)

Anyway, as I was looking forward at her performance, she kept missing one after another and finally managed to hit only 7 out of 10! I was laughing, jumping and screaming again. It was my day :) She was also happy to see me win at some game at last. She confesses openly that she actually feels bad that she defeats me so easily.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ek ta goppo poRechhilum. ek bhodrolok, tNaar baaRir khaate bose jaam khachchhen, ar bichi gulo jaanala diye chhNuRe chhNuRe felchen. prothome koyekta janala'r shik-e dhakka kheye bhetore poRechhilo, kintu taarpor theke sab kotai baaire jchchhilo.

bhodrolok ke jigyes koraa hole tini bollen, "aage aami shik er fNaak tag kore felbaar cheshta korchhilum takhan shik e lege bhetore poRchhilo. ekhon shik taag kore chhNuRchhi, baaire jaachchhe!"

Doell said...

Dashu Pagla,

BINGO!!!!! That's the crux of the story........you got it...

Actually I was pointing at some other balloon and thanks to the thick density of the board, that I was getting a 'hit' everytime :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

Intelligent shooter!