Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Some Snippets

1

Yesterday till 12 midnight I was busy with one SUDOKU puzzle. This was the first time I was handling such a stubborn SUDOKU staff. It took me almost two days to finish it off.


But finally when I solved it, there was the real peace :-)


2

Much has been said, written, filmed, documented and presnted about the phenomenal characteristics of Mumbai signals. Beggers of all age stretching their hands seems to be as aboriginal to the city as the Arabian sea is. But for last two months I noticed something different. All the beggers were selling flowers in the signal instead of asking for free money. I don't know about rest of the city, but the sight at the signal next to my house was colouful. I was truly enjoying the view of rickety kids spreading their hands with a bunch of colorful roses!

3

A person sitting just next to the entrance door of my office put a small ARR image in the soft-board next to his PC. As I noticed it on my ways to enetring and exiting from office, I got very exited. I felt like having a chat with this person as till now only I'm looked like a unicorn for having ARR smiling on my desktop.

One day I found the guy sitting there and walked straight up to him. Here follows the conversation:

Me: Excuse me....

That Guy: Yes

Me: Hi....are you a fan of A R Rahman?

(That Guy looked startled, wondering what this girl wants to say!)

Me: You have put ARR's image here (pointing to the image). So I just wanted know if yoy are his fan.

That Guy: Well, I like his music, but I am not really a 'fan' of him. Actually I have put it here as it lists all Worldspace channels and I want to subscribe Worldspace.

(Then it was my turn to get shocked. I never noticed that it was Worldspace adverstisement!)

That Guy: Are you a fan of him? Do you want this pic?

Me: No no...Thanks...Yes..I'm his fan...anyway.....nice talking to you..bye :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

[This is for no. 3]

ha ha ha... as always different people.. different perceptions..

Sonali said...

Life is such a collage of events....

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!

Mortheart Blanc said...

@3
We indians do that a lot of times. Like the books. We stuff them neatly in the bookshelf and never touch them. Thinking a bit deeply, isn't our whole education is exactly that? You learn nothing, you just memorize some text to have a job. That truly is the GK of all GK.